Cloud Climber 2 Cloud Climber 2

Could be better

It could be fun, but the left and right movement is way way WAY too sensitive! Tone that down, and it would be a lot more fun.

Crush! Kill! Destroy! Crush! Kill! Destroy!

Extremely Boring

At first, I didn't think it was so bad...but then it just kept going and going. Killing things gets old, and it would help to have the military shooting at you. Also, there needs to be more weapons, environments, music, pretty much more of everything. The music is dull as is the gameplay.

Gloom. Gloom.

Pretty fun

This game is pretty fun, but gets old rather quickly. I think the problem is that it takes too long to really get difficult. It was about 4 minutes before I even felt remotely challenged. Before that point, I was starting to get really bored. If you make it get more difficult quicker, then it would be more interesting.

ClickDragType 3 ClickDragType 3

The pinnicle of puzzles

The idea behind this game is excellent: a puzzle game where part of the puzzle is figuring out what the puzzle is. To start with no direction and eventually come up with a solution is very satisfying, perhaps more satisfying than any other game. My only minor complains would be that puzzle 9 is a bit too difficult (and I see in the development notes that others agree) and placing the lines in puzzle 12 is somewhat glitchy whether or not the platforms will allow you to pass through the lines or not.

Other than that, spectacular work!

You vs WeeGee You vs WeeGee

You're missing the point

The whole point of WeeGee is that he's all powerful and can't be beaten! Also, it's too easy to win.

J-A-C-K1973 responds:

thanks for the tip
on no.2 i will make the "You" health 100 and the WeeGee health 40000

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

Gltiched Up

This one is a bit more difficult than the last two, but still fun...until I had to use the socket screwdriver. No matter where I click, the two bolts won't come off, thus making the puzzle unsolvable.

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

Great

Pretty challenging to do with little to no direction, but it makes the solution so much more satisfying. A+

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

Excellent

Very great and hilarious! However, the song gets annoying after a while and it gets tiring having to enter the commands for a line of code 5 times. Other than that, the results of the Inception medal are great.

Excitebike Excitebike

Boring

You go forward. Hit a ramp. Do a trick. Repeat. That's it. It seems that only the A and D keys do anything, and all they do are tricks. It has all of the look of Excitebike with none of the features that made it fun. There isn't even lane changing or obstacles to dodge. Other than the title screen music, the music is repetitive and annoying. There are different modes, but they're all just the same thing over and over.